Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

El Gitano Del Amor

- El Gitano Del Amor -
Latin Soul Syndicate
The Ugly Truth Soundtrack


CHORUS
The way you walk, the way you talk
The way you smile sets me off
The way you move, the way you groove
Makes me glad that I'm with you

Eres la mujer de las escaleras
Que sube y que baja con esas caderas
Quiero ser la crema en tu pan de canela
Para comerte en la ultima cena
Siempre, te he querido, y contigo hacer un nido
Cada domingo en el bosque del amor

CHORUS

Alguien llame a los bomberos
Donde hay humo siempre hay fuego
Quiero probar de tus caramelos
Dulce riqueza, mujer de mis sue'os
T', eres mi mu'eca, y yo tu marioneta
Siempre jugando en el verano del amor

CHORUS

1 comment:

Bandar Putra Permai e Community said...

Salam..selamat menjadi warga Putra Permai..sertai forum komuniti Bandar Putra Permai di
E Komuniti Bandar Putra Permai dan dapatkan info terkini kejiranan, aduan, cadangan dan borak2 dengan warga komuniti