Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:: Surau Persoft V2 ::


Wanie Deary....

Dah langsai dah utang Yon kann....



Surau ni terletak kat 5th Floor, Menara Luxor




Tempat amik wuduk


Look at the black marmar. Shining....




I like the pipe. Looks soooo exclusive. And also the black batu kerikil.

  


Entrance door. Bench pun ada

  


Prayer hall. Fits for 2 safs

  


Sliding door - separator between men and women's prayer hall

  


These are ready amazing.... I likeee.... Plug and Switch (lamps and aircond)


  
Lighting...

  


From the mirror...



Overall... I like this surau. Impressive... High taste

No comments: