Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:: Bagus punya Surprise ::


Early in the morning me received one phone call form "KEDAI BUNGA" to confirm my address.

Wah, siapa pulak nk htr bunga-bungaan pada me? 

What occasion??

Aha, rupanya "cute mommy" buat kejutan.

- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY -

Thanks to her atas ingatan.

Really appreciate with what u've done to me.. TODAY, YESTERDAY, TOMORROW



Red ROSES, Cake and Card




American Choc Cake.. yummy... sedapp ooo...



Makan bersama new colleague, Farsha and Anisah
Jamuan tengah malam



Dear Wanie... I MISS YOU....
and THANKS for everything

1 comment:

Warnawanie said...

Sorry la for the late..
Dah plan awal, but ter'check-in' dlm ward plak..ngengenge

MISS you too!!