Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sunand's Family

Hhmm... skrg dah nak mula 2nd stage utk project Arjuna. dlm sibuk2 bincang pasal projek yg coming in bila2 masa ni, sempat lagi borak dgn Sunand pasal family dia. Pity him la... byk dugaan berlaku. Dah la wife kena cancer, mak dia pulak jatuh sampai patah tulang punggung. Then baru ni abg dia di diagnose dgn cancer. So, he will be in India next month.


Dlm pada tu, me ada mintak family photo of him. So, let's have a look at it ya..

Twins with grandma. Nice kan..


The twins lg...


Sunand with his wife, mother and brother


The twins with their costumes..

No comments: