Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

:: New Room ::

Tadaaa... xde apa yg special pun with my new room. WIth bigger spaces, this room still looks like before, right; me recycle old furniture. No money la nak upgrade yg baru. Ini seme sbb laburkan kat Yayasan Pahang ler... kopak habis duit simpanan...


So, have a look at it..


View thru the window : Gobok & Penyangkut Baju
Penyangkut bagu tu iksan dr Papa ekceli

  


Bed : Dressing Table + Tempat Sorok Barang

  


Buku wajib ada..... + Exit Door (wei, ada pintu lain ker? Ceh!!)

  


Kalau malam hari + weekend, me berkurung kat sini ler.. siap kunci pintu lagi. Kang AliloAqili datang ngacau. Cibuk je la....

No comments: