Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mulling Over E-Business

After some quick scanning (thank god I have mobile CEP in my organization!), I realize that online businesses are a HUGE potential!

It is a very lucrative business if only we would work on it!

For example, let's just look at a programme that I just recently signed-up at EMBRAND (a Malaysian affiliate programme) - It is simply a mathematical equation of compounding commissions that could actually generate an affiliate member commissions from as low as RM10, to as lucrative as RM200,000 ++ !

However, the key is to WORK ON IT. You won't get results if you do not work on it. Like, if you get yourself a job with a company, after signing the offer letter, you decide not to go to the office - do you thnik your employer would pay the promised salary at the end of the month?

I think not.

No comments: