Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Everybody Deserves To Have More And Be More - Yes! I'm talking about you!

I just came back from my weekly business session in Taman Tun, and since it is the first week of the month, we have a leaders meeting. Something unusual for me, since I haven't thought of building business ever.

But listening to others who are building a business from scratch, I had taken for granted that I was one of the few who were desperate of a better life. Now, looking back, I came to see more and more people should deserve more.

Not just the goal-getters, but those who work like h**l for their employers, and also those who just clock in and clock out on the dot to fulfill the attendance requirements - I mean everybody SHOULD DESERVE MORE. It's just that not enough people are showing them HOW.

I'm gonna try and make as many lives as possible to become better, by teaching as many people as I can of what I know.

And ETDP is one of the thing that I will see to fruition.

No comments: