Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

Does It Make Sense?

We'd work hard anyway. 9am to 5pm. Earn RM2,000 to RM5,000 a month, which equates to RM24,000 to RM60,000 a year. Managing directors of companies, or CEOs, would earn around RM15,000 to RM20,000 a month, which sums up to RM180,000 to RM240,000 a year.

What if you could build your EMBRAND business within the next 12 months? Simply recommend how easy this program could work for them, and within a week, you'd get 5 people buying the idea. Each week drills you down 1 level in the EMBRAND commission structure, and within 8 to 9 weeks you could achieve level 7, and collect between RM90,000 to RM250,000 on the 10th week - that's about 2 and a half months from now!

In 12 months, you could actually foster 3 EMBRAND teams, and you'd generate RM270,000 to RM750,000 this year!

Give it a thought. Does it make sense? Work the EMBRAND business at night, in the evening, after work, and generate a side income that could be used for rainy days. Keep your job if you like it so much, but the point here, if suddenly you find yourself NEEDING money, you'd have that extra stash you could use, and not take it out from your salary.

Does it make sense?

No comments: