Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

:: Affordable Payment Gateway ANyone?? ::

Sape yg nak payment gateway?? Meh join Eilham... leh dapat payment gateway tanpa perlu beli gateway beribu2 ringgit.. Xyah nak fenin kepala lagi..


To sesiapa yg ada small & medium business, and yg nk client buat payment thru online system, you can try use this payment gateway.. looks professional right??

So, how payment gateway looks like?? 



Mcm kat atas ni la... we will put your product ID at your product. When your customer click on your product, they will be directed to payment link like above. We can customize how it looks like then.

Want more info?? You can contact me thru my mobile no at 013 370 3993 or email me at dyanahadi@designelmedia.com.my.

Ekceli, me tgh siapkan CMS utk Bulletpages.. tu yg tetiba teringat payment gateway Eilham ni...
Berpeluh nk siapkan benda ni.. tau2 la Darren.. semuanya mesti perfect... hehe...

Ups, nk pi kasi Aqil mkn ubat jap..

Daa...

No comments: