Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

:: 2nd Team ::


Few days back me ada sebut2 pasal UTM project kan.

Ehm, me & Wanie mmg tgh fenin nak develop 2 module in 1 week time.
So, lepas + - / x, we all made desicion to engage 2nd team.
Hhmm... candidates??? luckily me ingat our Eilham's member yg mmg duk develop courseware ni.
So, me try la YM Khatijah ni..


Khay & Zura masa Print Design Workshop at Mitec Lab, MMU, Cyberjaya




Alhamdulillah, dia agree dgn segala terms & prototype yg kami kasi.
Jadi, we all amik je la group Kay ni utk 2nd team kami.
Lagipun group dia ni dh dpt MDec fund lately. Elok sgt la tu....

Me and WAnie... sgt la lega. 
And both of us can concentrate on 1st module.
Alamak.. iQuran lagi...



No comments: