Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

:: Happy Anniversary Mr MD & Mrs MD ::

Mr & Mrs MD's Anniversary Celebration..


Venue: Penang Village, Alamanda
Time: 845 - 1005 pm
Rating: *****


Family Mr & Mrs MD; with AliloAqili




Alilo with Milo Ice; Aqili with Spoon




Mee Soup




ToM Yam Soup & Pai Tee




Leon Fun Susu & Chocolate Shake 




Tom Yam Fried Rice & Village Fried Rice




Picture of me taken by Alilo



Best gile makan kat sini. Sedap!!! Seme la sedap. Harga pun lumayan la kan... Anyway, this place is well recommended to all. Gerenti puas hati. But, before that... pastikan bawa wang secukupnya...

No comments: