Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

How Easily YOU Can Make Money

Okay, I'll still use EMBrand as the programme for this tutorial. Please bear in mind that whatever you decide to do is entirely your decision (read the terms and conditions on the site), and I am merely using it to illustrate the business concept that is popular on the Internet nowadays.

However, if it makes you feel better, I don't teach what I don't do myself - I have paid the registration fee that EMBrand asks for, and I am actively doing the work required.

Nuff said.

So, let's take a look at the EMBrand Sales Plan (under "Plan Affiliate" on the website):

1. EMBrand pays referral commisions to its you (if you promote their program) a set amount of RM depending on how many tiers or level of referals you have managed to sell the programme to. This is a fairly normal business deal, even for conventional business - e.g: Banks gives commissions to their sales executives who managed to sign up people for their credit card, home loans and mutual funds campaigns; a car salesman gets a certain percentage on the cars he/she manages to sell. So no problem here.

2. If you promote the EMBrand programme to people, and they in return signs up and pays the RM50 registration fee, you'd get a commission of RM2 for each paid sign-up. That's a 4% commision there (you'd get much less normally in our day-to-day world). However, through the technology of the Internet, a program such as EMBrand leverages on the capabilities of online affiliate systems to track sign-ups at a deeper level (in this case up to 7 levels).

3. EMBrand bases its commission structure on a matrix system of 5x7 (5 people through 7 levels of commission) as its renumeration package to you, if you promote their programme. Please refer to the "Plan Affiliate" on EMBrand's website.

Notice how simple YOU can make money out of an affiliate program such as EMBrand? Level 7 seems an awful and unbelievable amount of money, but do your mathematics - there's no denying the calculation works. From a business point of view, the programme is even worth it at level 2, because if you achieve level 2, then you would already make a profit of RM10!

Next, I'm gonna show you how level 7 is easily achievable.

Stay tuned.

No comments: