Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

NIKE Says, "Just Do It", And Decide To DO IT NOW!

Have you been guilty of thinking too much until you had no time to take any actions, or you think a zillion things until your brain feels tired and you'd figure you'd just take a rest or a nap?
Notice that you'd be thinking, and not doing anything in actuality.

Maybe you'd think that you would research more of the program before you'd join it. Or, after you have joined, you'd need to learn all the technical details of the affiliate plan because people you would show the plan to would be asking questions. Or you need to learn all the people skills, before you'd talk to anybody.

NIKE says, "Just do it". And I would suggest DO IT NOW. Do anything that you wanna do now. Do not delay or procrastinate.

If you want to give EMBrand a shot, DO IT NOW, or DO IT TODAY.

If you don't want to join the program, DECIDE NOW, or DECIDE BEFORE MIDNIGHT TODAY not to sign-up and stick to your decision, and go have a teh tarik (but do come back later for other stuffs that I would write).

More important than the program that is EMBrand, learn the power of making decisions. You can do anything you want - you just need to decide to do it.

No comments: