Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

List Out The Things You Want To Do Tommorrow

Here's a tip for you on how to increase your productivity on a day to day basis:

1. Every night, before you go to sleep, write 10 things that you need to settle or do tommorow;

2. In the morning, review your list of things to do, and start setting an aim for the day to settle or do as many as you can;

3. Strike out every item on the list that you manage to settle and do to completion; and

4. Review your list again every night, before you sleep, and ensure that you update your list of things to do tommorow.


This technique was reviewed from a book called "Work Smart, Not Hard" (can't remember the name of the author, though).

You see, you don't need to complete ALL 10 things that you have on your list in one day. However, the list provides you with a tool for you to focus on, much like a map for your everyday life.

Maps make our life easier in a foreign place, wouldn't you agree?

And think if your true potential is a foreign place to you.

No comments: