Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Business Resource: List of Names

Did you know that the most important resource that you can have is a list of names? It's not money, you know.

The longer your list of names, the better your chance at succeeding.Here, let's try it out.

List out 5 names of people who:

1. trust you;
2. has RM50; and
3. wants to make money.

Start approaching the 5 people offline, share with them the EMBrand plan, and see how quickly your business will grow.

Don't worry about people saying "No" to you - just say, "Next!" (to yourself, of course), and move on to the next person in the list until you find a "Yes."

If you've approached all 5, just continue write another 5 names, and share with them the EMBrand plan.Get the above activity to become a routine, and your success is going to be very predictable.

I know, because that's what I do.

No comments: