Welcome to dyanahadi.blogspot.com

This is my story about my life; plus where  I spent my time and money to. And I wanna share what I've done during my past 10 years back. I dedicated this story to my beloved family and friends out there. 

Day to Remember

Lilypie Next Birthday PicLilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

:: Cuti or Koje ::

Cuti-cuti Malaysia... in Holiday Villa, Subang

Depan patung zaman Victoria yg jadi ikon hotel ni..



Ces, mana wujud TERM tu dalam kamus hidup.. SUcks...
Actually, nak menyibuk on my sis' s anniversary trip.
Both of them, damn weird... calebrating anniversary by staying in hotel..
This OK what..
but...
what about... staying in a hotel which is as near as possible to a giant shopping complex.. ??

Whatever...




anyway, thanks to both of them.. brought me along.
Have a nice weekend there

Also.. have a great time with Wanie, my roomate.. another lady in our company


Mineral water pun mahal.... ingat nak kasi complimentary.. kedekut..

No comments: